Are All Agencies Created Equal?
Some people believe that it doesn’t really matter where they buy their insurance. But, this
misconception could be costing them money, service and protection. Buying insurance is not
like buying bread or milk. Insurance is an important safety net for your family, your home, your
car or your business. Do not treat the purchase lightly. There is a difference in where you
purchase your insurance protection.
Many people do not realize there are three sources for insurance:
- Captive Agents who can sell you the insurance of only one company.
- Telephone Representatives or Direct Writers who can offer you the insurance of one company and can only do so over the telephone.
- Independent Insurance Agents who represent numerous insurance companies and research with these firms to find you the best combination of price, coverage and service.
Why Sullivan & Williams Insurance and Bonding as your Independent Agency?
- We are experienced professionals with strong customer and community ties across Arkansas serving clients all over central Arkansas.
- We are a financially stable.
- We provide you with excellent service and competitive rates because your agent can access the insurance coverage from more than 100 carrier partners.
- We are your consultant, working with you as you determine your business and personal insurance needs.
- We are a value provider who will find the best combination of price, coverage and service.
- We offer one-stop shopping for a full range of insurance products – home, renters, auto, business, & bonding.
- We will periodically review your coverage to keep up with your changing insurance needs.
- Customer satisfaction is the key to an independent agent’s livelihood. Therefore, serving you is our most important concern.
- We Exclusively serve all of Central Arkansas